Ketamine Research Articles
- "A Consensus Statement on the Use of ketamine in the Treatment of Mood Disorders" by JAMA, March 1, 2017
- "A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trials of ketamine in the rapid treatment of major depressive episodes." Psychological Medicine. March 2015
- "Efficacy of Ketamine in Bipolar Depression: Systematic Review and Meta-analysis." Journal of Psychiatry Practice. Nov. 2015.
- "The Role of Ketamine in Treatment-Resistant Depression: A Systematic Review" Current Neuropharmacology. Sept. 2014
- “Antidepressant efficacy of ketamine in treatment-resistant major depression: a two-site randomized controlled trial.” by American Journal of Psychiatry, October 7, 2013.
- “Ketamine as a Novel Antidepressant: From Synapse to Behavior” by Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics, June 5, 2013.
- “Serial infusions of low-dose ketamine for major depression.” by Journal of Psychoparmacology, May 27, 2013.
- “Rapid and Longer-Term Antidepressant Effects of Repeated Ketamine Infusions in Treatment-Resistant Major Depression” by Biological Psychiatry, Aug 15, 2013.
- “Rapid and Longer-Term Antidepressant Effects of Repeated Ketamine Infusions in Treatment-Resistant Major Depression”
- “NMDA receptor blockade at rest triggers rapid behavioural antidepressant responses” Dept. of Psychiatry University of Texas Medical Center. July 2011.
- “A Randomized Add-on Trial of an N-methyl-D-aspartate Antagonist in Treatment-Resistant Bipolar Depression” Arch General Psychiatry. Aug, 2010.
- Safety and Efficacy of Repeated-Dose Intravenous Ketamine for Treatment-Resistant Depression” by Biological Psychiatry, 2010.
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)